Never have I been so happy to be 3rd for something, haha! Currently 28 weeks!
So to update everyone with what’s been going on the past few months:
- Still have placenta previa but the placenta has slightly shifted which is promising that by time of delivery it could be out of the way allowing for the option for vaginal delivery again!! 🙏🏻🤞🏻C-Section remains booked in case.
- Baby girl is thriving. At my last scan August 9th her weight was in the 82nd percentile (which means big) and she was still measuring a week ahead. Mike & I both predict she’s gonna be a good size when she’s delivered! 👶🏻
- Baby girls face (she’s laying horizontally)
- Baby girls heartbeat has been strong and consistent in the 140’s bpm! 💓 and I passed my gestational diabetes screening test. Wahoo! 🎉
- My iron levels have plummeted even being on the heme iron tablets and my hemoglobin continues to drop so today I had my first IV iron infusion. I am scheduled to receive them weekly for the next month and then my OBGYN will reasses after blood work.
- 1st Iron Infusion
- I have been feeling very fatigued from the anemia and started recently getting restless legs & achy leg muscles. Hoping the iron helps with both of this 🤞🏻.
- Im still on Diclectin but been tapered down to 2 tablets daily now (in beginning it was 5) and my nausea is well managed. I recently tried to cut the pills out completely but that didn’t go well 🤮 so I think I will be on these for my entire pregnancy.
- Perks- have not had any heartburn as of yet (currently knocking wood), and overall I/we are doing well! 🤰🏻No swelling of the limbs yet either! Trying to take walks a few times weekly to keep active as that’s basically all I am allowed to do for activity wise.
- In the past 2-3 week my belly has had a huge increase in size and the scale has been jumping ⬆️! I think baby girl has been having a definite growth spurt. The women’s body is amazing to me how it can grow & expand so much to accommodate this incredible life growing inside. Daddy & I are both so in love & cannot wait to meet her in 10 or so weeks ❤😍.
- Seeing my OBGYN every 2 weeks & being monitored closely and will continue for duration of pregnancy.
- Nursery preparations are in full swing! Mike has painted, crib has been assembled and bookshelf was just recently installed. Slowly will start to get shelves and pictures up but it is coming together nicely & makes me so excited when I walk past that room! It’s no longer a room that makes me sad or reminds me of the longing we had to fill it. Now it brings us both excitment, hope for the future & peace 🌟.
Our wedding photographer has offered to do a free maternity photoshoot for us late September and we are very excited & very thankful! I’ve gotten a dress that I’m planning to wear. Stay tuned for those pictures! 🤰🏻🤩
THANK YOU again to everyone for following our journey to Baby Balogh & for checking in on us & for all the love, prayers and well wishes that have been continually sent our way. 🙌🏻💋💜
#ABabyfortheBaloghs #babybalogh #babygirlBalogh #babyfrostie #pregnancy #ivfjourney #ivfsuccess #fetsuccess #thirdtrimester